Once again, our students, teachers, and DIFs stepped up and showed how they use digital tools in their classrooms to collaborate, communicate, think critically, and create. Below are just some of the examples from the night:
Students shared how they:
- collaborated across the globe to create 3D printed flashlights
- used Dash the robot to study black history month
- learned about cyber security through Cyber Patriot
- utilized virtual reality to connect to amazing environments way outside Moore County
- built and programmed advanced robotics
- used green screen technology connected to their reader's theater
- used 3D printing to design and print ancient structures in HS social studies
- coded circuits with Arduino
- And so much more!!!
However, one of the most exciting parts of our showcases each year is how the kids get a chance to visit and learn from other students throughout the night. It is so rewarding to see our students being exposed to all the wonderful possibilities that technology and digital learning can bring!