Monday, October 6, 2014

Front Row - The Perfect Math Tool for a Blended Learning K-8 Classroom


One of the things that I love about my job is that I am able to meet so many great educators who are using some amazing resources in their classrooms. A few weeks ago, I was working at Southern Pines Primary and a second grade teacher shared what she was going to use for differentiated math instruction. So, like many of the digital tools that I've discovered, I learned about Front Row through word of mouth and the more I researched it, the more I realized that this is a perfect tool for adaptive, common core aligned math practice on the Chromebook and the iPad.

Here's how to get started:




Here's how your students will get started:




Sign up today and get started using Front Row for differentiated math instruction!

No comments:

Post a Comment